HARPER TWINS [NUTRITION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE] BLOG
8 REASONS TO LIMIT THIS AND GAIN HEALTH
April 01, 2020
IN ACHIEVING BETTER HEALTH, IF THERE'S ONE CHANGE WE RECOMMEND
STARTING IMMEDIATELY, IT IS TO
EAT LESS ADDED (REFINED) SUGAR
8 GREAT REASONS WHY...
ADDED SUGAR (AKA REFINED SUGAR) contributes to the following:
▪ Causes inflammation in the body
▪ Causes pre-mature aging (internal and external)
▪ Increased risk of heart disease
▪ Impacts brain function
▪ Can cause non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
▪ Increased risk of Type 2 Diabetes
▪ Increased risk of certain cancers
▪ Increased risk of leaky gut symptoms
Natural sounding names of sugar don't make it healthier.
Know what names
goes by on the ingredients list and also look to see where they are placed in the ingredients list. Names ending in "ose" indicate they are a type of sugar. Watch for these!
- LESS than 6 teaspoons per day
- LESS than 9 teaspoons per day
EAT your way to the best version of you ~ we can help! Check out our latest online course
™: 7-Step Lifestyle Plan To The Best Version Of You"
Also in HARPER TWINS [NUTRITION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE] BLOG
GRAPEFRUIT - A FAV FOR HEALTH & BEAUTY
December 18, 2020
FAT VS. SUGAR - THE WAR ON WEIGHT
December 11, 2020
LEADING MEDIA ASKED US - AND WE ARE HONORED
December 04, 2020