HARPER TWINS [NUTRITION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE] BLOG
3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY LIME POPSICLES
June 08, 2020
LOVING that STRAWBERRY SEASON is upon us - and WOW have we ever got a ton of beautiful berries from the patch to enjoy!! WISH you were here to enjoy with us!
These 3 ingredient Strawberry Lime Popsicles are a BIG HIT with our little fellas (and us too!) - and they are SO EASY to make!! Even willing to bet they become a new SUMMER FAV!! SO REFRESHING AND DELISH...MOUTH WATERING!!!
AND, we have to say, as Moms (and Dietitians) we are SO HAPPY to be able to give our little guys treats that are not only DELISH but LOADED FULL of some INCREDIBLY HEALTHY NUTRIENTS and contain NO food dyes or artificial sweeteners!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 CUPS FRESH STRAWBERRIES HULLED
- 1 LIME ZESTED, PEELED AND SLICED
- 1/4 CUP RAW HONEY
WHAT YOU DO:
1) BLEND ALL 3 INGREDIENTS TOGETHER UNTIL NICE AND SMOOTH (THE LIQUID OF THE STRAWBERRIES WILL HELP BLEND IT UP TO A REALLY NICE CONSISTENCY)
2) POUR THIS MIXTURE INTO YOUR POPSICLE MOLDS
3) FREEZE FOR 2-3 HOURS
4) TO REMOVE FROM THE MOLDS, PLACE THE MOLD INTO A WARM GLASS OF WATER TO HELP LOOSEN THE POPSICLE AND GET IT OUT WITHOUT BREAKING
(AS IF WE NEED TO SAY THAT!!)
Also in HARPER TWINS [NUTRITION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE] BLOG
GRAPEFRUIT - A FAV FOR HEALTH & BEAUTY
December 18, 2020
FAT VS. SUGAR - THE WAR ON WEIGHT
December 11, 2020
LEADING MEDIA ASKED US - AND WE ARE HONORED
December 04, 2020